About the Journal
Focus and Scope
Turquoise International Journal of Educational Research and Social Studies (TIJER) is an international, scholarly open access, peer-reviewed and internationally refereed journal focusing on theories, methods and applications in educational research and social studies. As an international and online journal, TIJER is devoted to the publication of original as well as practical research in the sections below:
- Educational Sciences
- Educational Technology
- Foreign Language Education
- International Trade Management
- Management Information Systems
- Primary Education
- Political Science and International Relations
- Social Policy
- Tourism Administration
- Translation and Interpreting
- Turkish Language and Literature
- Western Languages and Literatures
- Global Education
- Civic Education
- Curriculum & Instruction
- Democracy and Human Rights
- Technology Integrated Social Studies
- International and Comparative Social Studies
- Gifted & Talented in Social Studies
- Peace Education
Peer Review Process
- All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical, and will be peer-reviewed. Articles submitted to the journal should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. Manuscripts should follow the style of the journal and are subject to both review and editing.
- After the decision made at this stage, your article will be rejected or accepted for refereeing process. Refereeing Process does not guarantee that your manuscript has been or will be accepted for publication in TIJER.
- The corresponding author should be in contact with the journal and is solely responsible for communicating with the journal and managing communication between co-authors. Before submission, the corresponding author ensures that all authors are included in the author list and agree with its order, and that they are aware the manuscript is to be submitted.
- Authors, reviewers, and editors are to send and receive all correspondence only by e-mail. In case of any inconvenience, contact the editors in chief.
Turquoise International Journal of Educational Research and Social Studies (TIJER) is biannual journal (One volume each year with two numbers).
Open Access Policy
Turquoise International Journal of Educational Research and Social Studies (TIJER) is a scholarly online, open-access, biannual, double blind peer reviewed, international, online academic journal.
Publication Ethical Policy
Turquoise International Journal of Educational Research and Social Studies (TIJER) is committed to publish only original articles which are not considered for publication elsewhere and have not been previously published. All the authors of an article jointly accept the responsibility for the submitted manuscript.
The following prinsiples are considered unacceptable in the publication of TIJER:
- Fabrication or falsification
- Redundant or Duplicate publication
- Authorship without the author’s knowledge
- Unacknowledged authorship
- Undeclared conflict of interest
The journal has been activated in January 2019.